Unlike tankless water heaters, standard tank heaters use an insulated tank that can hold 30 to 80 gallons of water all the time. Water heaters are generally very reliable but sometimes have problems such as little or no hot water, rusted or stinking water, strange noises and even leaks. Who repairs water heaters?
If you want to check the water heater or make any repairs, be sure to turn off the power and / or gas supply:
- Turn off the power to the electric water heater by turning off the circuit breaker or removing the fuse in the water heater circuit in the home fuse box or fuse panel.
- Turn off the gas supply by turning the gas control valve to the pilot position on the water gas valve.
If necessary, cut off the water supply to the water heater by closing the shut-off valve on the cold water pipe entering the top of the heater tank. Do not turn off the water until the water heater and gas supply have been turned off.
Who repairs water heaters?
Who will you call when your water heater breaks down or breaks? You need to call the experts. There are many companies on the market. For many years, we have been providing high quality installation, replacement and repair services for water heaters for homeowners throughout the area. Our skills, knowledge and experience are a guarantee.
Leaks are the most common problem encountered by homeowners with a water heater. If your water heater is leaking, don’t try to repair it yourself. It’s more than just the use of sealants. Water heaters are powered by electricity or gas, which means that they can be dangerous in the hands of a novice.
Get quick access to hot water
Regardless of whether your water heater produces nothing but hot water, whether it has leaked or is simply outdated, you can find the perfect replacement for your home.
We can replace your current system with the following types:
- Conventional – water is stored in a large tank (various sizes available) and heated with electricity or gas. High-performance models can reduce water heating bills by up to 7 percent.
- Tankless – the water is heated only when needed, providing access to unlimited and instant hot water through the tankless water heater. It can reduce your water heating bills by up to 30 percent.
- Hybrid – Combines traditional storage style with a heat pump and uses existing water / electrical connections. It can reduce water heating costs by up to 60 percent.
Do you need help making decisions between a tank or a tankless water heater? We’ve prepared a handy infographic that will help!
Water heater repair near me
Proper maintenance can prevent costly repairs to water heaters. When you check the water heater, we can quickly fix minor problems before they become serious. However, if there are serious problems with the water heater, we offer 24/7 alarm services at no extra charge. The sooner you call, the sooner we will be able to help you start your home!